VPNs are meant to Protect Yourself Online
If you don’t know what a VPN is, it’s a piece of software you install on your computer that will hide your IP address so sites, search engines and the government can’t track what you are doing. Working in the escort industry means you need that extra layer of protection. Even if you weren’t working in the escort industry you’d need it in this day and age.
As I’ve learned in the last year, not all VPNs are created equal. Many will hand over your log files (log files track where you are surfing online and what you are doing online) to the government if they request it.
The beauty with this VPN, is that they don’t hold any of your logs, so there’s nothing to hand over.
There is a limited number of VPNs that will protect your activities and I went through the entire list I found and most VPNs are either rude, can’t answer simple questions, can’t read or write proper English, and are just all around terrible business people.
This VPN is the third and I hope the LAST VPN I will use to protect myself online.
Here are just some of their benefits:
- I think they allow you to place this on upto 3 devices.
- Their customer service is okay, especially if you ask to speak to a manager.
- Their VPN software is the easiest I’ve come across out of all of the ones I’ve tried.
- Their uptime is around 99% so I don’t have to speak to their tech support 99% of the time.
- They have a kill switch so that if the VPN goes down, you don’t get access to the Internet until it starts working again. This protects you, or you can uncheck the kill switch and just surf with your normal ISP’s IP address.
- They have several servers worldwide.
I highly recommend it now for being the most secure.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Developing your Escort Business One Step at a Time